الاثنين، 3 ديسمبر 2012

Dandelion Greens

dandelion greens
  • handful of dandelion greens
  • handful of kale
  • 1 large cucumber(peeled if waxed)
  • 2 honey crisp apples (deseeded)
  • handful of cilantro
Honey crisp apples are in season and can be found at almost every grocery store. I noticed the organic and non-organic honey crisps were very different physically. The non-organic honey crisps were much larger, shiner and without any blemishes. The organic ones were small and had lots of little blemishes. Ofcourse I bought the organic honey crisps. They are super sweet and delicious.
I found lots of dandelion greens in the yard this morning. The yard is pesticide free and safe to eat. I picked the greens along with a few flowers. I rinsed them well and let them soak in spring water before adding them to the juice.

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق