الاثنين، 3 ديسمبر 2012

Benefits of Coconut Oil

coconut oil Coconut oil is one of my favorite beauty products. It also has a long list of numerous health benefits. First, let me tell you all the ways you can use this for your outer body, head to toe. For starters, you can use it as a facial and body lotion. It makes your skin silky smooth. On your face and neck it works wonderfully even under make up. Speaking of make up, you can use it to remove make up! I was reluctant to use coconut oil on my face, thinking I would break out. Coconut oil will not cause break outs. It absorbs nicely and leaves your skin smooth and dewy looking. I love using it in place of body lotion. Coconut oil also helps to relieve eczema, body odor, dry areas, preventing fungal infections and blemishes.
Coconut oil will work wonders on your hair. I use it as a daily conditioner and deep conditioner every couple of weeks. After shampooing, I like to rub a half teaspoon in my hands and then all over my hair especially the ends. No need to rinse. Since I have been using it I have noticed my hair is much stronger, shinier and thicker. The smoothies and juices are partly responsible for that, too. For deep conditioning, use 3-4 spoons and massage in scalp all the way to ends. Leave in overnight, if possible, or at least for an hour, then rinse and shampoo lightly. Make sure you are using a good shampoo that doesn’t strip your hair. Some people have also reported less gray hairs after using coconut oil. Adding a few drops of lavender oil is nice and calming and makes your hair smell really good

0 التعليقات:

إرسال تعليق